I feel so sad, and lonely, and SO abandoned ! None of my favorite people are blogging today and I have no one to make me smile. *SIGH* The really tragic part is that I am such a cute, and basically, adorable person - well, sort of . . . at least sometimes anyway. *cough-cough*
Oh well, I wrote a big, rambling blog on my other site this evening, but I don't feel any better . *sigh* Since I am sort of blogged out, I'll just give y'all the recent up dates.
* Jasmin brought all three of her kids over for me to play with today, except she forgot to take two of them home. I wonder how long it will take her to miss them ?
* I went to go see Nick tonight. (he's still here in Olathe.) He went to court last week and he got the whole thing continued until after he is released. ( he is set for release on April 28th) So he is a happy little camper. Not exactly, aside from where he is, he's counting the days till he gets out, which just makes time drag. Oh, he has decided to grow his hair out - hmmmm.
* After only 6 days of spring break, I'm starting to feel like a cross between The Little Old Woman who lived in a Shoe, Old Mother Hubbard, and Charles Manson. I have so many children that I don't know what to do, my cupboards are bare, and I'm thinking of running away and starting my own cult - or something.
* Tomorrow is my husband's 48th Birthday. (actually, today -March 19th) I am officially sleeping with an old man.
* I think that Mel might be pissed at me because I played another 72 point bingo on scrabble - at least that's what Roy says.
* It's still raining, and if it doesn't stop soon, I'm going to have to start serving hot tea in fancy little teapots and tiny little tea cups in the afternoons. (why do the English do that ?)
* I still haven't won the Lottery, OR the Publisher's Clearinghouse Sweepstakes.
* It's late and I need to go to bed - not exactly news.
Love you guys,
(I hope that you're still around, somewhere.)