Saturday, April 26, 2008

Nothing New

Hey there,

I'm still around, haven't gone anywhere. I've been busy posting on some other blogs and working on some new projects. This horrid rain has turned cold today, so I had to move all my plants inside this morning. My kitchen is currently over run with slightly wilted potted plants. It's so sad. But they'll be okay I'm sure, they always are, they wouldn't dare die on me! No really, they won't die because I am such a nurturing and attentive Earth goddess. In fact, I'm thinking of changing my name to that. Maybe, I'll just have a T-shirt printed with "Earth Goddess" printed on it, and see how that goes first. It might not catch on. Besides, having my drivers license changed is such a pain in the ass, I hate waiting in that line. You would think that an Earth Goddess would go straight to the front! But no, stuff doesn't work that way. At least, not for me. Oh well.

Can you tell that there isn't much happening in my life ? Oh my god, I was just sitting here, and I could have sworn that I heard a cow moo - in my living room. Does that ever happen to you? Okay, turns out that it's just Jake's cell phone that's set on vibrate, laying on on the desk. Why would I immediately think that it was a cow? We don't have that many cows in Olathe. Just a few, not many, and they don't usually graze in my living room. Ugh, now the stupid thing is going to beep all night. Maybe, I should just shove it under the couch cushions so I don't have to listen to it. It's okay, that's probably the first place he'll look for it in the morning. That's where it usually ends up anyway. I'm pretty sure that when we are all asleep, the dogs move stuff around. They think that it's funny to do stuff like that. My dogs are just a bunch of pranksters.

Well, like I said, there isn't much happening - I don't even have a bunch of kids spending the night - and it's Friday. How weird is that ? I don't really have much to say, I just wanted to blog because I miss you all. I'm kind of sleepy so I should get myself to bed.
Good night.

Love ya,
Susan
(the Earth Goddess)

2 howled back:

Anonymous said...

Hi Earth Goddess,

Or should I say 'mattress goddess' ? :)

I can see you with a name like that...and if it helps your cause n' all I'm even growing my underarm hair and soon will be ready to get initiated into an earth mother group and we can all be ushered to the front of any line, anywhere!

I'm just as bored as you...

hang in there.

love mel x

Anonymous said...

Being the Earth Goddess and all, I can see why you may think a cow has entered the house to pay tribute to you. Not certain at all, that you would want the offerings she may bestow upon your floor, but she would offer them freely I'm most convinced.

And you definitely are caring, nurturing and loving... one of the most so of all the folks I know. Thank you for being so.

-C