Sunday, August 10, 2008

SEVEN THINGS . . .

SEVEN THINGS I PLAN ON DOING BEFORE I DIE . . .


1. I would like to see all four of my children into adulthood. Hopefully happy, and with the ability and skills to maintain said happiness.


2. I would like to actually own a house. A big one in a country setting, with enough room for all my dogs, and for my family to come and stay for a while over the holidays. (if I'm going to dream. . . .)


3. Travel. I'd like to explore the northern states of the U.S. - I'd also like to see the castles and country side of England, Ireland, and Scotland.


4. I'd like to have the time to really focus on my artistic talents, and see where they lead me. (I'm not really sure that time is the issue on this one, I think I just have to reach a point where I don't care if other people see my ambitions as selfish and foolish?)


5. I'd like to figure out what the F12 button on my computer does.


6. I'd like to get totally wasted and tell everybody what I really think of them, and all their bull shit. Yeah !


7. More than anything, I'd like to leave behind a legacy of love, forgiveness and joy.




SEVEN THINGS THAT I CAN DO . . .



1. I can draw.


2. I can bake some killer cookies.


3. I can do origami. I have yet to find a fold I can not master.


4. I can throw together one hell of a memorable Halloween night.


5. I have a knack for knowing when someone is lying to me, problem is, I usually don't care.


6. I can talk my husband into giving me almost anything I want. (O'course he's a total pushover!)


7. I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in the pan . . . etc, and so forth, and so on.




SEVEN THINGS THAT I CANNOT DO . . .




1. Have anymore children - thank you, Jesus!


2. Carry a tune - nope, totally tone deaf.


3. Get a credit card. In fact, I've been turned down for library cards in four states.


4. Pee in a cup without making a mess of everything.


5. Swim. Not a stroke, sink like a rock to the bottom every damn time.


6. Say no to a dog in need of a home. (obviously)


7. Tolerate intentional cruelty in any form.





SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO THE OPPOSITE SEX . . .



1. I love a man with muscular forearms. I call it my Popeye complex. Men who work with their hands develop those muscles.



2. I like a man who isn't fussy, who isn't afraid to get dirty.



3. Men who are kind and gentle make me hot. I watch men to see if they treat strangers with kindness and respect.



4. Honesty. I believe that dishonesty is a symptom of mental weakness - people who lie, obviously, aren't thinking things through because, lies will always come back on you.



5. I like a man with a curious mind. People who are driven to understand how things work, are often willing to see things from another person's perspective.



6. I like men who are spontaneous because, I tend to plan too much. I need someone balance me out, or I can get myself tied into a knot with all my organizing and planning.



7. Of course, a good healthy sex drive is always a plus . . .



SEVEN THINGS THAT I SAY MOST OFTEN . . .



1. "I love you." - The most important words anyone can say.



2. "I don't care." - It's not that I'm indifferent, I'm just easy.



3. "Come in!" - I would wear the carpet thread bare if I answered my door every time someone knocked on it.



4. "Whatever" - Okay, maybe I am indifferent.



5. "Stop it before you break something" - Obviously, no one listens to me when I say that.



6. "My car - my radio." - They can press buttons until their little fingers are bloody stumps, as soon as they can afford to buy their own car.



7. "Please, be careful." - You would have to know my family to understand.

SEVEN CELEBRITY CRUSHES . . .

1. Mel Gibson. - He's my current ideal based on looks.

2. Brendon Frasier. -Very cute, especially in AirHeads.

3. Antonio Banderas.-Very hot, steamy stuff.

4. Brian Dennehey. - I love his smile, his eyes, and the way he carries himself. Very sexy in a fatherly-protector kind of way. Fabulous actor!

5. Johnny Depp - I love his looks and his creative artistic choices.

6. Aidan Quinn - Fell in love with him in Practical Magic

7. Rutger Hauer - broke my heart in Lady Hawke

3 howled back:

Anonymous said...

You like Aiden Quinn? I LIKE Aiden Quinn too! Have you seen the Australian movie called Cosi? He's in that. He's fabo.

Great answers, possum.

Anonymous said...

whoops wrong Aidan. hahahah.


just ignore all of that, clearly I'm insane. :)

Auburn~haired~artist said...

Is there an Aussie Aidan? Is he cute?