I'm running around here like a chicken with it's head cut off ( that's a nice, festive mental image for ya !) trying to get Heather finished with her school work before Christmas break begins at 3pm. We only have a few things scheduled for today, but she is really dragging her feet !!!
Anyway, I have a Christmas Quiz for you all to answer, because I KNOW that you love to do these things.
1. Have you been Naughty or Nice this year ?
Uhhh. . . sounds like a trick question to me. . .
2. What is the most expensive thing on your Christmas list this year ?
Actually, I don't have a "list". The only thing that I want is for my family to be happy - which should be pretty expensive.
3. Do you still believe in Santa Claus ?
4. Which is your favorite reindeer ?
5. Big tree, or small tree ?
6. What do you leave for santa on Christmas Eve ?
Cookies and Milk ( homemade Peanut Butter Crackles are his favorite.)
7. What is yor favorite Christmas movie ?
Dicken's "A Chritmas Carol" the black and white version.
8. What is your favorite Christmas song ?
9. Red, green, or white Christmas lights ?
White, they are so beautiful and pristine.
10. What is your Christmas Wish ?
That every heart be filled with Chistmas love and wonder.
11. Do you still wake up early on Christmas morning ?
I don't usually have a choice about that.
12. What are you hoping to find in your Christmas stocking ?
Anything, as long as it ISN'T a puppy !
13. You are standing under the mistletoe with a complete stranger, do you get your kiss ?
Maybe, depends on who is watching.
14. Who will you be having Christmas dinner with ?
My Family. would be nice if everyone could make it.
15. Your favorite Christmas drink ?
16. Is your house decorated for Christmas yet ?
Yup, except for presents under the tree.
17. What is your favorite Christmas memory ?
Any Christmas with all my kids.
18. Do you get dressed up for Christmas day ?
Not really. Comfortable, but nice. (Jeans and a nice sweater.)
19. How many Christmas parties have you been to this year ?
So far, just one.
20. How do you take your hot cocoa ?
With french vanilla whipped creme and a candy cane - But only if I am very, very good
21. Any Christmas traditions ?
Making snowflakes and gingerbread houses as a family.
22. Ever had your heart broken on Christmas ?
23. Have you ever been Christmas Caroling ?
Once when I was about 6 years old, with my church.
24. When did you discover the "truth" about Santa Claus ?
When I was about 7 or 8 years old, I stayed up to see Santa and saw my mom taking gifts out of the attic and putting them under the tree.
25. What's the longest you have ever left your Christmas tree up ?
I'm usually ready to take it down the next day, but I think the longest was January 3rd ?
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Posted by Auburn~haired~artist at Tuesday, December 18, 2007